Wednesday 6 April 2011

Embarassing Fangirl Moment

Have you watched PST or Weekly Marmot?  I do.  Religiously.  Weekly Marmot is extremely interesting and there's always good, solid advice on PST.  I would say a definite must for any officer.

Yesterday I got an email from Lore - an actual real email despite the fact that he's on holiday! (!!!!!)  It only said one word - "Sure!".  That was his response to me asking his permission to link to Weekly Marmot and PST here (yay!).

You can find his shows on Tankspot (amazing site for raid strats and all sorts of other yummy goodies).  PST is out every Friday morning (Friday evening/Saturday morning for me) and Weekly Marmot on Tuesday morning (Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning for me).

Enough of me plugging my new (only) favourite celebrity:  for your viewing pleasure, the Weekly Marmot!

 

2 comments:

  1. You should really watch Legendary. Lore AND Mike aka Fony. It's the best thing on the Internet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fony is hilarious, but idk, I've never been able to watch more than 15 minutes of Legendary.

    ReplyDelete